The new version of Google Earth is out. And contains LOTS of new features:
- Mars in 3D is spectacular
- Historical images are simply brilliant and hint at something we could really use in astronomy
- Oceans are cool, but I am not too interested in that, even if I can see how oceanographers might be :)
- Video and Audio recording of tours! Sharing does not seem to be enabled yet, but I bet at some point we'll be able to export to YouTube!
- Sadly, still the projection problems at the poles have not been fixed!