Among the things to be addressed (from Roy's email):
- You think KML needs to be improved for astronomy and you have specific suggestions.
- You have built a Google Sky mashup, and you would like 15 minutes to show it to the KML discussion.
- You know how to use Google Sky for professional research astronomy.
- Googler Mano Marks demonstrates techniques for using view based refresh (VBR), and other dynamic querying techniques in KML.
2. As he points how in the comments, Alasdair (who keep a blog I read daily... The Dailyack) there are: